call charge apply from above local access numbers. (STD charges may
apply if access to the local numbers from regions other than above
capital cities. Mobile phone service providers charge mobile rates
to access these services).
- The rates do not
apply to calls to satellite & operator assisted calls.
- the total call charge will be affected
by the following
- calls are charged in incremental periods and rounded to the nearest
cent. the first two increments are 1 minute and 4 minutes
respectively; all subsequent increments are 5 minutes , rounded up to
the nearest 5 minutes.
- all calls incur a 20c surcharge after 1 minute, and a further 80c
surcharge after the next 4 minutes.
from day of activation a service fee of 15c per day applies
- rates shown are based on dialing access numbers. nationwide access
is available using 1800 429 637. a per minute surcharge of 9.9c per
minutes applies when using this number.
- Calling card Rates may be higher
to call mobiles in some destinations.
- Phonecard Rates may be higher
for calls to mobile in some regions and countries.
are subject to change without notice.
- UK special and Premium
services are charged at higher rates and may be blocked.
- Card expires 3 months
from first use.
rates GST inclusive.
Not responsible for lost, stolen and unauthorized use. No cash
refunds. Terms and conditions apply.
show in $AUS per minute.
- Service fee apply
- Please contact customer
service 1300 200 500 for full terms and conditions.